work with us
elm is a tight-knit team of 3, and we’re currently looking to add a 4th person to the mix.
We pay well, we share wine and food, we look after each other, we all get stuck in wherever needed to make sure our guests are fed and watered and having a good time.
We are not here to try and make our guests’ nights a memorable, once in a lifetime experience. elm is a warm, homely place where you can come every night to feel fed and satisfied.
We all love food. We really give a shit about where it comes from and work with some of the best suppliers in the country.
If you want to join our team please pop in and ask to speak to Sam, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about your previous experience and why you want to work with us.
• You like cheese. a lot.
• You know your sauvignon from your souvignier
• You have a basic understanding of seasonal availability of produce, and how to cook it.
• You have suggestions and ideas for the menu
• You’re hospitality driven
• You don’t have an ego
• You want to learn
• You can work weekends
• FOH & bar work
• 20 - 30 hours per week
• Starting above national living wage
• Weekends and evening work
• Room for internal career progression