work with us
any opportunities we have will be listed below.
to start a conversation about any of the roles please email Sam on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a chef to head up our kitchen in 2019. We are open to discussing your vision for running a kitchen and how we can work together on that. Email email@example.com and we will gladly arrange a conversation over a glass of wine.
We are open to short/medium term residencies as well as full time employment.
The ideal applicant will:
• understand that seasonality, locality and quality are the base minimum of putting together a menu.
• be confident in reacting to produce availability to create a daily changing menu
• like drinking wine
• have a keen focus on sustainability and welfare
• be aware of the costs involved in running a kitchen and work closely with elm management to create a profitable, yet accessible menu.
• be free from ego and open to regular discussion around the menu, elm and the wider industry
• be experienced in food safety management, HAACP, and the general day to day running of a 5* rated kitchen.
Places we like to eat: St John Bread & Wine, P. Franco, 40 Maltby Street, Bao, Padella, The Marksman.